Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE.
- Ben & Jerry sues an adult film company for making a line of films that smeared its reputation.
- The Church of Scientology threatens Vanity Fair with defamation suit.
- Christopher Nolan files lawsuit to determine commission.
- “MasterChef” Graham Elliot settles case where some former employees sued him for unfair distribution of tips.
- Britain’s royal family initiates civil action, and plans criminal action, over topless Kate Middleton photos.
- Film producer files lawsuit to halt production on significantly similar Eco-Terrorist film set to star Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning.
- Jason Kidd plans to fight DWI.
- Notre Dame to join ACC in all sports except football.
- Penn State is still struggling to settle civil claims resulting from the Jerry Sandusky scandal.
- NHL, NHLPA resume talks.
- A new California law will require coaches to be trained to recognize concussions when they renew their CPR/First Aid certification.
- Chris Hansen and the city of Seattle have reached a tentative agreement regarding a new basketball arena.
- NHL lockout comes as collective bargaining agreement expires.
- US speedskaters claim abuse from national team coaches.
- Former Dolphin Chad Johnson charged with domestic battery.
- Shaun White, an Olympic snowboard champion, was arrested for public intoxication.
- Olympic wrestler Rulon Gardner has filed for bankruptcy.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!