Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE.
- R. Kelly’s tax bill has increased by more than a $1 million.
- Miley Cyrus is under investigation for battery.
- Jury awards casino mogul Steve Wynn $20 million in damages resulting from the slanderous accusations made by “Girls Gone Wild” founder Joe Francis.
- Chinese firms placing products in American films.
- Musicians accuse Usher of copyright infringement over hit single.
- Insurance claims regarding Michael Jackson’s death being dropped.
- Britney Spears strikes a settlement in sexual harassment lawsuit.
- Olympic gold medalist being sued by her parents for libel, slander, and defamation.
- Justin Timberlake poised to become part-owner of the NBA’s Memphis Grizzlies.
- Possible lawsuit looming in the NFL regarding colluding NFL owners that would blow ‘bountygate’ out of the water.
- Buffalo Bill Mario Williams is unhappy with the NFL replacement referees.
- Federal judge asked to determine if former ABA owners are entitled to a greater share of the broadcast revenues, than they are currently receiving.
- Suspensions for ‘bountgate’ players overturned.
- Colorado school district bans certain jersey numbers due to gang affiliations.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!