Weekly PULSEon September 4, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Look no further for the lastest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE.
- “Gigolos” actor Steven Gantt arrested after routine pullover reveals outstanding arrest warrant.
- Actor Tommy “Tiny” Lister agreed to plead guilty to conspiracy to commit mortgage fraud.
- Michael Jackson copyright dispute settles.
- Puddle of Mudd singer gets arrested for getting combative with a flight attendant in the air.
- William Shatner sued for allegedly harassing the help.
- Alleged stalker of Mark Zuckerberg claims he was attacked by the Facebook CEO.
- Former Arizona based baseball agent sentenced for computer tampering with sexual motivation.
- Kobe Bryant settles assault lawsuit with Grizzlies fan.
- Five year old sent home from school for wearing a Michigan shirt.
- Professional tennis referee pleads not guilty to murder.
- Investigation leads to evidence that certain USC athletes may have received improper benefits.
- Former Xavier basketball player Wells, who was expelled as a result of sexual assault charges, has enrolled at Maryland. Will the NCAA re-instate him so he can play this year?
- Hockey lockout seems likely as collective bargaining agreements between the NHL and NHL Player’s Association have stalled.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check-in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!