Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE.
- Joe Simpson (father of Ashley Simpson) arrested for DUI.
- Drake and Chris Brown sued over bar brawl.
- Band sends cease and desist letter to presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
- Joe Jackson drops suit against Conrad Murray.
- Will challenges to the sanctions in the Penn State saga succeed?
- The constitutionality of the sports betting prohibition a main issue in New Jersey lawsuit.
- Marquette reports possible NCAA violation regarding its men’s basketball team.
- Recruit Ron Patterson will not attend Indiana.
- D.J. Williams could be subject to further suspension after latest conviction.
- T.O.’s ex demands him to pay up regarding child support after he received latest NFL contract.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!