Weekly PULSEon August 7, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE.
- Amanda Bynes accused of another hit and run.
- Jersey Shore gets season six premier date.
- Twitter gives NYPD info on user who threatened ‘people are gonna die’ at Mike Tyson’s one-man show.
- Man from Ohio charged with bringing weapons into the ‘Dark Knight.’
- J-Lo files a $20 million extortion suit.
- Eva Longoria escapes lawsuit regarding car crash.
- Gifford’s shooter pleads guilty.
- Duerson lawsuit bundled with ‘master complaint.’
- Ira Rubin gets three years for helping move billions of online poker dollars abroad.
- Marijuana issue gets brought to the Olympic forefront.
- Former Penn State players plan to appeal sanctions.
- Owens works out for the Seattle Seahawks.
- NCAA and 4 pro sports leagues sue New Jersey to stop it from allowing sports betting.
- Padres to be sold to a group that includes Phil Mickelson.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!