Weekly PULSEon July 31, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE.
- Too soon? Dane Cook already joking about movie theater shooting.
- Confidential information provided on an application to a now-defunct Iowa film promotion program is available to the public.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. sought on warrant in New Orleans.
- Twitter undermines free speech.
- Bruce Willis and Demi Moore’s daughter sentenced for underage drinking and possessing a fake ID.
- President of the Phoenix Suns resigns.
- Dwight Howard’s representatives leak information about private meeting.
- NBC scrutinized for not showing Olympic swimming race live.
- Former Auburn running back, and 2011 BCS Championship Offensive MVP, Michael Dyer is under investigation by Arkansas State Police following a March traffic stop.
- T’Wolves’ Brandon Roy eager to return from retirement.
- Jon ‘Bones’ Jones license revoked.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.