Weekly PULSEon July 25, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE.
- PBS defended it’s move to fire Fred Willard after he was arrested in LA earlier this week for lewd conduct.
- “The Situation” sued for breach of contract .
- Evidence shows “calculation and deliberation” in Colorado theater massacre.
- Apple claims Samsung’s patent royalty demands are unfair.
- Will criminal charges deter paparazzi?
- Stars of ‘Modern Family’ play hardball in salary dispute.
- Lady GaGa is getting sued for $10 million.
- Drew Brees defends Vilma as he trys to get his yearlong suspension removed.
- Joe Paterno statue taken down.
- Former NFL officials not fired.
- Drew Brees clarifies franchise tag.
- Baseball and softball have joined forces to get back into the Olympics.
- No more Ochocinco — Dolphins’ WR changes last name back to Johnson.
Tell us what you think! We would love to here your opinion.