Weekly PULSEon July 17, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE.
- Coolio’s son gets lengthy jail sentence for felony armed robbery.
- Paparazzo may face charges after car chase with Justin Bieber.
- DirecTV finds unlikely friends in legal dispute with Viacom.
- Artie Lange spends night in French jail.
- Knicks’ Jason Kidd arrested for DWI.
- Broncos’ Elvis Dumervil arrested for aggravated assault with a firearm.
- Olympic suit shows small firms losing at games.
- Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant has been accused of hitting mother.
- Nets forward Kris Humphries signs $24 million contract.
- Running back Marshawn Lynch arrested for DUI.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion!!
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!