Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE
- Justin Bieber gets citation for reckless driving - but is he to blame?
- Comic-Con fan fatally injured in San Diego.
- Dispute between DirecTV and Viacom may affect 20 million viewers.
- One of Courtney Love’s assistants is suing claiming she was asked to break the law.
- Suri becomes peacemaker in Cruise divorce.
- Spring Cup driver AJ Allmendinger seeks to have failed drug test overturned.
- Jaguars still struggling with tarp issue.
- Federal judge hands Armstrong set back.
- Lakers back into discussion for Dwight Howard.
- Chael Sonnen will not appeal loss to Anderson Silva.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!