Weekly PULSEon July 4, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE
- California or New York? Choice of venue has big implications in Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’ divorce.
- A third man is now accusing actor John Travolta of sexual assault.
- Meat Loaf sues impersonator.
- Jake LaMotta getting sued after green lighting sequel without MGM’s permission.
- U.S. Commerce Secretary won’t face charges after allegedly crashing into two cars in L.A.
- FunnyJunk Attorney Charles Carreon drops lawsuit against theOatmeal.com
- Goodell sends memo regarding how a team can move to Los Angeles.
- Lamar Odom heads back to L.A.
- New Orleans linebacker Jonathan Vilma files his second lawsuit against the Saints.
- Dwight Howard wants to be traded to the Nets as he feels the Magic are not keeping promises.
- The Knicks are after Nash.
- Arkansas football coach facing bankruptcy.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!