Weekly PULSEon June 26, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE!
- Man who vandalized Picasso painting in Houston found and charged with criminal mischief and felony graffiti.
- More racial discrimination fines in 2012 Euro (Russia, Croatia, Spain, etc.).
- U.S. government recommends $66k for Scarlett Johansson to be paid by the man who hacked nude photos of the actress.
- Chuck Norris believes gays have no place in the boy scouts.
- Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans arrested for assault.
- NFL refs file suit regarding unfair labor practice.
- New Orleans Saints head coach Joe Vitt offers to take a lie detector test.
- Felony charge dropped against Tampa Bay cornerback Aqib Talib.
- City decides $30 million better suited for education than “TVs in the back of seats.”
- Jerry Sandusky found guilty.
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) formulates policy for when an athlete can compete as a woman.
- Tony Parker sues nightclub for $20M over eye injury from brawl.
Tell us what you think!! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!