Weekly PULSEon June 19, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE!!
- Men that claim they were attacked by Jersey Shore cast members and plan on filing lawsuit.
- One person dies after stage collapses prior to Radiohead concert in Toronto.
- DA to decide if Justin Bieber will face criminal charges.
- In the Chris Brown-Drake brawl incident, the victim blames Drake and threatens to sue.
- Flavor Flav avoids prison.
- NBC fails to air damning evidence of molestation regarding Sandusky.
- Judge dismisses suit involving retirees and NFL.
- Why Saints quarterback Drew Brees still does not have a deal.
- Social media hurt and helped in the search and eventual arrest of the suspect in the shooting at Alabama.
- Report says Tony Gwynn owes $400k in unpaid federal income taxes.
- Amateur Athletic Union plans to announce mandatory screening for all coaches.
- Sandusky’s wife testifies for the defense.
- Jury selection has begun in Auburn tree poison trial.
- Former Saint, now Packer, Anthony Hargrove claims it is not his voice in video NFL has as evidence in bountygate investigation.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!