Weekly PULSEon June 5, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE.
- Justin Bieber a suspect for battery after scuffle.
- Mary J. Blige’s charity accused of not paying for scholarships that it awarded.
- Legendary horror writer sued by ex-boyfriend for giving him HIV.
- Actress Amanda Bynes gets charged with DUI.
- Stephen Baldwin feels good about his suit against Kevin Costner regarding profitable shares in a company that builds machines to clean up oil spills.
- Robert Griffin III is trademarking his name, RG3, and phrase ‘Unbelievably Believable.’
- Terrell Owens seeking apology and $160k from indoor football team that cut him.
- Accuser’s credibility may be a strategy for Sandusky.
- Is pain medication a form of doping?
- San Francisco Giant Pablo Sandoval gets a message from proven leader.
- NFL refs say strike was never planned.
- Nine of sixteen jurors selected for Sandusky trial.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check-in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!