- The publication is available online for a limited time in digital format free of charge (ASU SELJ Vol_2 Issue_1).
- If you would like to purchase a paperback of the individual issue for $19.95, please visit here.
Articles and Comments:
- Game Change: Letting Student-Athletes Earn a Living … Ben Glicksman 1
- Athlete-Students, Not Student-Athletes: Why It’s Time for NCAA Athletes to Get Paid … Alissa Abril 27
- A Middle Ground Approach to a Play-For-Play System … Casey Johnson 31
- What’s Mine Is Mine But What’s Yours Is Ours: IP Imperialism, the Right of Publicity, and
Intellectual Property Social Justice in the Digital Information Age … Lateef Mtima 35
- Respecting the Limits of Judicial Discretion? … Lon Johnson 121
- Two Minutes for Slashing my Religion: Religious Discrimination in the Professional Sports Industry … Matthew J. Hamilton 125
- United Sports of America: Making Reasonable Accommodations for Religious Practices and
Preferences of Sports Participants … Stephen Vincent 159
- False Advertising Claims: Analysis of Potential Athlete Endorser Liability … Natasha T. Brison, Thomas A. Baker III, Kevin K. Byon 163
- Spokesperson or Endorser? The FTC Guides and F.T.C. v. Garvey in Detail … Michael Pang 195
- Teaching An Old Dog New Tricks: Title IX and the Essential Upgrade … Kellen W. Bradley 199
- Title IX’s Real Problem is its Remedy … Chris Thiele 223