Weekly PULSEon April 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE.
- After being fired, Keith Olbermann says that he will sue Al Gore.
- Judge Sautner released Lindsay Lohan from probation related to a 2007 DUI on Friday.
- Antitrust suit against TV networks alleging companies are forcing customers to pay for large channel bundles, which they don’t need.
- Russel Brand gives up house, but then gets his ‘Rock’ on.
- Donald Trump overrules rejection of transgender in Miss Universe Pageant.
- Former ‘That 70′s Show’ star claims her roommate set her up because he attacked himself.
- “Teebok” Time? Nike files suit against Reebok over Jet jerseys.
- NFLPA abolishes ‘Junior Rule’ yesterday; Agents back on on university campuses?
- The free market case against the NCAA chokehold on college sports.
- Florida Gators’ guard Erving Walker arrested…for stealing a $3 taco.
- The GM, head coach and at least two other coaches of the Saints are appealing their suspensions to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell this week.
- Continued problems for former NFL #2 overall pick Ryan Leaf.
- Lakers center Andrew Bynum fined for multiple infractions.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion!!
Be sure to check-in next Wednesday for the PULSE!