Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE.
- Man claiming Lindsay Lohan crashed into him is demanding “six figures.”
- Police pulled over Bobby Brown for talking on a cell phone while driving and determined that he was under the influence of a substance.
- Tougher China laws might hurt Apple in iPad dispute.
- ‘Octomom’ faces eviction.
- Gia from ‘Bad Girls Club’ claims she was punched in the face twice.
- Model rejects settlement offer of $200k in airplane propeller accident.
- After receiving lengthy suspensions, Saints’ coach and GM to attend owners’ meetings.
- NFL Commissioner claims that Sapp’s claim of tight end Jeremy Shockey being the snitch in Bountygate is inaccurate.
- Alabama coach Nick Saban made it into the top five highest paid college football coaches after he signed a two year extension of his contract.
- With some free time coming up Fox would like to make Payton an analyst.
- Go0dell making enemies with his iron fisted ways.
- NBA players done hoodies after tragic teen shooting in Florida.
- Government agencies including the IRS are snooping around Bountygate.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check-in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!