Weekly PULSEon February 29, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE.
- Bill Nye The Science Guy seeking compensation from ex-girlfriend for attorney’s fees related to enforcement of a protective order.
- James Spader has asked to be released from his contract with The Office.
- Nicolette Sheridan finally got her case to court after suing Housewives creator for allegedly smacking her on set and firing her.
- According to her manager, Madonna did not change the name of “Girls Gone Wild,” to “Girl Gone Wild,” because of “Girls Gone Wild,” creator Joe Francis.
- The attorney who prosecuted Bruno Mars and Paris Hilton for cocaine possession just got himself 9 months in jail.
- Infamous rock n’ roll groupie Pamela Des Barres is suing doctors who allegedly botched a procedure.
- Scottish soccer team, Rangers, fined by stock market for not disclosing that its Chairman had previously been disqualified.
- Sacramento and the Kings management are in talks to finance an arena which would keep the basketball team in the city.
- New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin is having issues trademarking his own name.
- A fan’s take on the notable arrests of Chicago Bears players over the years.
- Former wrestling coach’s lawyer sends letter threatening a lawsuit in the wake of hazing allegations.
- IOC and police were among several groups meeting to monitor possible suspicious betting.
- Incident at Daytona 500 good for TV ratings?
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check-in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!