Weekly PULSEon February 22, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE.
- Britney Spears to pay undisclosed amount to end $10 million dollar perfume lawsuit.
- Some new details in the ongoing suit against the website MegaUpload, as prosecutors have added new charges.
- Actor Terrence Howard was ordered to write a big check to who he accused of being an evil racist, she is also known as his wife.
- ‘Teen Mom 2′ star brutally attacked by three women.
- Akon is being sued for not paying up on $51,000 in construction bills on his Georgia mansion.
- Elliott Neese’s baby mama has gotten a restraining order against the ‘Deadliest Catch,’ star.
- Allen Iverson seeking return to the NBA after Georgia judge orders garnishment of his bank account to pay $850k debt to jeweler.
- Compensation given to the Red Sox after the Chicago Cubs hired Theo Epstein a few months ago.
- Mets’ ex-clubhouse aide pleads guilty and avoids jail time.
- After no showing at an assembly full of people awaiting his decision, Davonte Neal chooses to go to Notre Dame over Arizona and others.
- Matt Kemp would not want MVP by ‘default’ if Braun loses appeal.
- Vikings are close to a deal with the Gophers to use their stadium while a new one is built to replace the Metrodome.
Tell us what you think!! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!