Weekly PULSEon February 1, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE!
- Lindsay Lohan sued for hit and run.
- Mother of ‘Toddlers in Tiaras’ star sues media outlets for sexualizing her daughter.
- Mob Wives’ Renee Graziano hospitalized after feds bust her mobster father.
- Sarah Jessica Parker will replace actress Demi Moore as Gloria Steinheim in the biopic about the life of Linda Lovelace.
- JWoww and Snooki’s new spin off has hit a legal snag as mayor denies permit.
- The big wigs at ‘Fear Factor’ threaten contestants if they speak about episode NBC refused to air.
- Paula Abdul gets fired from ‘X-Factor.’
- Oscar De La Hoya sued for $5 million for “drug-fueled sex romp.”
- San Francisco 49ers’ linebacker Aldon Smith charged with DUI.
- The Baltimore Ravens are planning to hire Colts former head coach, Jim Caldwell, as their quarterbacks coach.
- Amidst a legal dispute, US women’s soccer league suspends play.
- Clean zones still an issue as Super Bowl week begins.
- It is about time the NFL and the Union resolve the HGH issue.
- The legal fight over the Coyotes continues between Glendale and Goldwater.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!