Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE!
- Rapper Mack 10 court ordered to pay off a loan - with 100% interest!
- According to Heidi Klum irreconciliable differences is leading to the end of her six and a half year marriage to Seal.
- Jurors rule that US hospital owes Garth Brooks $1M.
- Hale Berry’s nanny fears baby’s dad as she requests a restraining order.
- Jay Leno gets hit with a libel lawsuit after making a Sikh joke.
- The Golden Globes’ future will be determined by a federal judge.
- Man claims discrimination in lawsuit against Jimmy Fallon.
- Adult film star gets arrested after getting into a brawl over baby formula.
- 2012 Major League Baseball arbitrations: settlements and proceedings.
- Leigh Steinberg files bankruptcy, discusses battles with alcoholism.
- The accuser of former Syracuse basketball coach Bernie Fine asks investigation to end.
- In their search for a new head coach the Oakland Raiders interview Packers’ Moss, Bears’ Tice and Eagles’ Mornhinweg.
- Kobe Bryant’s wife gets $75 million and three mansions in divorce settlement.
- Two New Jersey congressman are pushing bills that would offer legal sports betting.
- Boston Bruins MVP Tim Thomas decides to skip White House trip because of ‘differences’ with the Obama administration.
- Prince Fielder and the Detroit Tigers reach a 9 year deal worth $214 million.
- Top high school recruit decides on Colorado in the wake of a Tweet scandal.
- 49er and former ASU player Kyle Williams was shocked at the threats he received following NFC Championship.