Weekly PULSEon January 18, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…The PULSE
- Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) protesters block out websites to promote awareness of the new bill that seeks to protect intellectual property (especially in the entertainment industry).
- “Teen Mom 2″ star Janelle Evans arrested twice in one week.
- It appears that as of tomorrow singer Bruno Mars will have a spotless criminal record.
- Lindsay Lohan’s legal troubles extended to civil court when she was served on her way to court.
- Rapper Tyga is being accused of inciting a mob when he turned out to be a no show.
- Police are investigating an alleged rape on ‘Big Brother Brasil.’
- The man in charge of hiring stand up acts for Letterman was fired after sexist comment.
- ‘Spider Man’ producers have decided to sue Taymor for breach of contract.
- MLB players and teams try to settle salary disputes a day before sides swap proposed salaries.
- Pilar Sanders makes cheating allegations against former NFL star Deion Sanders.
- Indianapolis Colts fire head coach Jim Caldwell.
- After he spent time in jail the University of Michigan has dismissed wide receiver Darryl Stonum.
- Former Alabama star Dre Kirkpatrick was arrested on charges of marijuana possession.
- Jacoby Ellsbury has avoided arbitration as him and the Red Sox reach a deal.
- German soccer federation president says it is time for gay players to come out.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!