Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE
- Spiderman Broadway musical sued for copyright infringement by co-writer and former director of the show.
- Spain fines Larry Crowne for promotional poster featuring Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts not wearing helmets on a scooter.
- Kim Kardashian is getting sued by hair removal company for misrepresenting the rival hair removal product she endorses.
- Connecticut judge orders exchange of Facebook and dating website passwords for divorcing couple.
- NBC has hired Chelsea Clinton making her the second daughter of a former president the news organization has hired.
- Another alternative model of digital music rights is under attack by the RIAA.
- Celebs support ‘Occupy Wall Street.’
- Viacom pursues lawsuit against YouTube regarding copyright infringement and the site’s responsibility to monitor for violations.
- Authorities try to ‘pacify’ worst slums in Rio de Janeiro prior to 2016 Olympics.
- NBA cities project that they will lose millions if there is no NBA season this year. Miami projects that they will lose approximately $200 million.
- Jerry Sandusky’s lawyer hints at new information.
- Penn State coach now says that he stopped the shower assault.
- NBPA rejects latest proposal and and looks to disband as it pushes the 2011-2012 season to the brink of elimination.
- Why was the proposal rejected by the NBPA and what now?
- MMA fights First Amendment battle in NY.
Tell us what you think!! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!