Weekly PULSEon October 26, 2011 at 9:04 AM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…The PULSE!
- Lindsay Lohan has her probation revoked and is taken into custody.
- Man convicted of punching 79 year old man in karaoke after complaining about his singing.
- Rihanna settles ‘S&M’ copyright infringement suit.
- Anonymous actress sues IMDb for more than $1 million for revealing her true age.
- 8 famous people who started out their lives as juvenile delinquents.
- Insane Clown Posse tour mates charged with felony marijuana possession.
- Dr. Conrad Murray began calling witnesses in the involuntary manslaughter case regarding Michael Jackson.
- John Singleton sues Paramount over ‘Hustle and Flow’ deal.
- Did the Church of Scientology run background checks on friends of South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone?
- More Lindsay: Lohan reportedly earned $1 million to pose for Playboy.
- Sylvester Stallone sued for copyright infringement in “The Expendables.”
- Apparently, neither the MLB nor the San Francisco Giants ever bothered to trademark the Giants’ logo.
- MLB and VP of baseball operations Joe Torre to “look at” drinking in Boston Red Sox clubhouse.
- Over 300 football and men’s basketball players from major NCAA colleges are telling the NCAA that they want a cut of the TV revenue to cover gaps between scholarships and overall cost of college.
- Missouri takes another big step towards leaving the Big 12.
- MLB has accused Dodgers’ owner Frank McCourt of ‘looting’ the team for personal benefit.
- Vikings’ Chris Cook arrested for assault for allegedly strangling his girlfriend.
- As the lockout continues the NBA is reportedly going to cancel two more weeks of the season.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!