Weekly PULSEon October 19, 2011 at 11:27 AM
Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE
- Former ‘Jersey Shore’ star sues a woman who attacked her in a shopping mall.
- Lady GaGa has scored a legal victory against Lady Goo Goo.
- Lindsay Lohan is being accused of not living up to her probation requirements and could be facing prison time.
- More from the ‘Shore,’ Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is suing, alleging he owns a trademark on the phrase ‘GTL.’
- Beyonce dances her way into an infringement suit over copyrighted dance move.
- A man is suing because he claims the ‘Hangover II’ ripped off his life story.
- Steven Segal becomes a (real) border sheriff in West Texas.
- Shia LaBeouf takes a beating on a Vancouver sidewalk by a shirtless hairy bellied man. (See Video too)
- Danica Patrick ends her Indy career after narrowling missing 15-car pileup that killed Dan Wheldon.
- Financially troubled developmental league decides to call it quits for final two weeks of season.
- NFL distribution deal releases over 100 NFL films to iTunes.
- Former University of Memphis coach and former Memphis standout Derrick Rose settle to avoid a ticket holder lawsuit.
- McCourts reach settlement in which ex-wife relinquishes any ownership of the LA Dodgers.
- 52 year old boxer wins professional debut after 26 years in prison over wrongful murder conviction.
- Tony LaRussa, attorney at law…oh, and manager of the World Series bound St. Louis Cardinals.
- FIFA: Under 17 players’ drug tests found tainted.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!