Fall 2011 Sports and Entertainment Law Conference
2nd Annual Conference on Sports and Entertainment Law
The Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University will host the 2nd Annual Conference on Sports and Entertainment Law. Speakers and Panelists from all over the country will present and discuss the most critical issues in the fields of Sports and Entertainment Law. Keynote speaker is President of the Arizona Cardinals Michael Bidwill.
- Date: Saturday, November 5th, 2011
- Time: 9am – 6pm, followed by a reception for all attendees and speakers
- Location: Armstrong Hall, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University Campus – Tempe, AZ
Keynote Address (9:10 – 9:45am)
“Protecting IP on the Internet” (9:55 – 10:40am)
“Right of Publicity & Defamation” (10:50 – 11:35am)
“Collective Bargaining Agreements – The Big 4″ (1:30 – 2:30pm)
“Gene Doping/Drug Testing” (2:40 – 3:20pm)
“Bankruptcy – Stars, Dodgers, Coyotes, Rangers–Who’s Next?” (3:25 – 4:35pm)
“Amateurism Panel” (4:40pm – 6:00pm)
Registration Fees: (includes lunch)
- Attorneys - $160 for up to 5hrs CLE + 1 Ethics Credit
- General Public – $40
- Law Student or ASU Professor – $10
Payment accepted by cash, check, credit, or Paypal.
- Register by cash or check here.
- Register by credit or Paypal by clicking below:
If you represent a business, law firm, or especially kind individual and would like to sponsor the event in part, please contact us directly here.