Look no further for the latest in Sports and Entertainment Law News!
Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment….the PULSE
- Madonna loses a motion to dismiss a neighbor’s noise lawsuit.
- Amy Winehouse’s father reveals new information about singer’s prescription drug use prior to death.
- The owners of Michael Jackson’s last rented home, are suing a woman who is selling maps to movie stars’ homes.
- An Orange County court gave an actor from the first Austin Powers movie life without possibility of parole after convicting him of a 1990 gang rape.
- The Beatles sue Apple, again, over use of a corporate name.
- The end may be near for copyright troll Righthaven, who has asked a judge to stay a ruling requiring payment of $34,000 in legal fees.
- Woman must now pay for bringing a nuisance lawsuit against Universal over ‘Bruno.’
- World famous DJ Mehdi dies after falling from a roof.
- Seven former NFL players are suing the NFL for downplaying concussion risks.
- A legal perspective on Texas A&M’s decision to leave the Big 12 and move to the SEC.
- Tax problem could jeopardize inaugural Indian Formula 1 Grand Prix.
- Ex-NBA player, Joe Barry Carroll, sues restuarant for discrimination, alleging a violation of his civil rights.
- The SEC is still hopeful that Texas A&M will join by the 2012 season.
- Dallas Cowboy Dez Bryant sees legal troubles continue as season begins.
- Every college under contract with Nike has been let out of its committment to use Nike baseball bats during the upcoming season.
- University of Texas tries to convince Oklahoma University to stay in the Big 12.
- Manny Ramirez is barred from contacting his wife, so says a Florida judge.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!