Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE
- Ex-cheerleaders’ lawsuit concerning constitutional issues and underage drinking dismissed.
- Former ‘American Idol’ winner Fantasia Barrino gets hit with a $25,000 lawsuit by a major bank.
- Jesse Eisenberg’s new movie is infuriating friends of a bomb victim back in 2003.
- ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans busted for hanging with druggie boyfriend.
- Alfonso Ribeiro, aka ‘Carlton,’ was worried about gunshots during a barbershop fight.
- Gavin Degraw was struck by a cab right after being assaulted in a NYC club.
- A famous German rapper is being sued for allegedly punching a woman in the face and breaking her nose at a party at the Playboy mansion.
- Officers performed a pat-down of Big Boi from Outkast when he got off a cruise ship and found three ecstacy pills and 10 viagra on his person.
- Former Los Angeles Clipper Darius Miles was recently busted for trying to bring a loaded gun onto a plane in a St. Louis airport. (Mug shot included)
- NFL says that drug testing under the new CBA will be rigorous and frequent.
- Although signs say differently, Miami Heat forward Lebron James is optimistic there will be an NBA season.
- Shaquille O’Neal gets big victory in his sex tape case.
- Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh adamantly denies sabatoging his baby mama’s career on ‘Basketball Wives.’
- Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson ignores new CBA deadline and continues to holdout.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!