Weekly PULSEon July 20, 2011 at 8:22 AM
Posted In: Weekly PULSE
- California judge orders Barron Hilton (Paris’ brother) to pay gas station employee $5 million.
- Screenwriter sues Hollywood talent agencies WME and CAA for $8 million.
- Ja Rule sentenced to more time in jail for tax evasion.
- Rapper DMX released from Arizona prison after spending 7 months behind bars.
- The man who claims he was critical to creating ‘Glee’ is suing co-creator Ian Brennan.
- O.J.’s Vegas judge who put him behind bars for robbing people in Vegas says karma may have done him in.
- 80 year old Rupert Murdoch nearly gets pied in the face today during his hearing in Parliament.
- ‘Fantasy Factory’ star busted for alleged assault on an officer in Arizona.
- Mistrial ruled in the Roger Clemens case.
- Duke Blue Devil basketball ticket squabble leads to lawsuit.
- USC suspends running back Marc Taylor for season opener after inappropriate comments.
- Athletes and Endorsements: Pittsburg Steelers running back Rashard Mendenhall sues Champion.
- Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino’s son gets arrested in Indiana.
- Former University of Toledo running back guilty in betting scandal.
- Bengals CB Pacman Jones pleads not guilty to charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
- NFL and players zero in on labor deal, but complex issues remain.
- Former BYU and Bears QB Jim McMahon is in a lot of pain after limo accident.
Tell what you think! We would love to hear your opinion. Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!