Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment…the PULSE
- Survivor producer has been ordered to return to Mexico to stand trial for the murder of his wife.
- The man arrested at Halle Berry’s house for felony stalking has a long criminal record.
- Rapper DMX just extended his stay in Arizona as he got caught with drugs behind bars…and that is just the tip of the iceberg.
- Charlie Sheen’s and Brooke Mueller’s custody settlement requires neither has to undergo drug testing.
- MTV cracks down on ‘Jersey Shore’ deserters.
- Beyonce’s dad says that the claims that he stole from his daughter is the result of a bad rap.
- Failed actor arrested for trashing the Letterman theater.
- West Virginia linebacker Branko Busick was arrested for armed robbery and dismissed from the team.
- ESPN files public records lawsuit against Ohio State.
- Lawyer says that Tiger Woods did not use PED’s.
- Floyd Mayweather reportedly will not be prosecuted for illegally burning a $100 bill.
- Fan dies after falling from stands at Rangers game.
- Pittsburg Steelers’ wide receiver Hines Ward arrested in Georgia on DUI charge.
- Adam “Pacman” Jones’ off the field struggles continue as he is arrested at a bar.
- NFL lockout update: New deal looked at for July 21st.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!