Putting Up Links for Sports and Entertainment!…The PULSE
- R. Kelly’s ex-manager alleges that the singer refused to pay him over $1 million in hard earned cash in order to pay off people who accused him of sexual misconduct.
- An autopsy is reportedly going to be done on former ‘Jackass’ star Ryan Dunn after fatal car crash killed him and a passanger.
- Mystery settlement is struck between the studio of ‘Hangover 2,’ Warner Brothers, and the tattoo artist who designed Mike Tyson’s face tattoo.
- The guy who beat up Nicolas Cage’s son, Weston, filed a restraining order against Weston, claiming he was the victim of harrassment.
- Unknown A-list celebrity settles for just over $5 million dollars in a lawsuit where the plaintiff claims the celeb knowingly transmitted herpes when they engaged in sexual relations during a Las Vegas trip.
- After giving a performance deemed the worst in the history of Belgrade, a rep for Amy Winehouse announced today that she will be cancelling part of her European tour.
- Rebecca Black’s ‘Friday’ music video pulled from YouTube as usage rights cannot be agreed upon.
- MLB commissioner Bud Selig rejected a reported $3 billion deal between the Los Angeles Dodgers and FOX sports…a deal that was the basis for the divorce settlement of Jamie and Frank McCourt.
- Former Chicago Bull Dennis Rodman reportedly got a little physical in an Ohio bar after a man uttered the words “…Lebron James.”
- Shaquille O’Neal’s ex-wife says that a former friend of the former NBA player offered to sell her a sex tape of Shaquille O’Neal with various women while he was still married.
- NBA commission David Stern claims that this Tuesday is going to be critical in the NBA labor negotiations.
- Tuesday is also going to be a critical date for the NFL lockout too as both sides will meet in Chicago.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant’s legal issues may lead to a NCAA investigation.
- The NFL is investigating players’ possible investment in Alabama casino, which would be against league rules.
- St. Louis Rams linebacker, David Vobora, wins a $5.4 million award against a supplement company that misled him into using a banned substance.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!