- Singer Sean Kingston seems to be making huge improvements after a jet ski accident left him in critical condition.
- Congressman, for New York’s 9th District, Anthony Weiner’s excuse that someone hacked his account after pictures of him surfaced appears to be bogus.
- Actress Blake Lively cannot escape a photo scandal either as more nude photos of her have also surfaced, after hacker denies they are photoshopped.
- Katie Couric appears to be on the verge of a $20 million deal and Oprah’s coveted time slot.
- Actress, singer, Jennifer Lopez sexy honeymoon tape is blocked from public consumption…for now.
- Actress Reese Witherspoon may have taken verbal shots at both Kim Kardashian and Blake Lively at the MTV Movie Awards.
- Paris Hilton’s parents take out $10 million equity line on their mansion–but why?
- The International House of Pancakes has refiled its trademark dilution lawsuit against the International House of Prayer in IHOP v. IHOP.
- After serving 22 months in prison former Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress is now a free man.
- From Barry Bonds to the NFL Lockout makes sports and the law stranger than fiction.
- According to one report the NFL is preparing for a season as short as 8 games.
- The impact of the NFL lockout on agents.
- The only thing that slowed WNBA Phoenix Mercury star guard Diana Taurasi down was an allegation of testing positive for a mild stimulant.
- Admist allegations surrounding the cars that he drove are allegations of who exactly is paying for Ohio State’s quarterback Terrelle Pryor’s lawyer.
- USC stripped of 2004 national championship after NCAA rules violations.
- Former MLB star Lenny Dykstra charged with multiple felonies after alleged grand theft and drug possession.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to tune in next Wednesday for the PULSE!