Weekly PULSEon April 20, 2011 at 7:03 AM
- Actor Sylvester Stallone threatens to sue as he has fake ‘Rocky’ gloves pulled from an auction.
- Nicolas Cage was arrested for domestic abuse and disturbing the peace in New Orleans early Saturday morning.
- Former ‘American Idol’ judge Kara DioGuardi drops two bombshells in her book, claiming molestation and being date raped by a music producer back in 2000.
- The judge in the Charlie Sheen/Brooke Muehller custody war threw the media out of the courtroom because questions of abuse would be discussed.
- ‘Boardwalk Empire’ star Paz de la Huerta was charged with assault for allegedly attacking ‘City’ star Samantha Swerta at an NYC party.
- Prince von Ahole’s quest for a child has taken an interesting turn as he is now on the hunt for Zsa Zsa Gabor’s frozen eggs.
- Lebron James’ Mom’s valet is ready to come back to work after getting slapped by Gloria James..oh and he wants $15k for his pain and suffering.
- Former major league baseball play Dwight Gooden was sentenced to five years probation after pleading guilty to child endangerment.
- The Italian base of Russina cycling team was raided by police in doping probe.
- Notre Dame investigation over student’s death ends without anyone being punished or faulted.
- Highly touted football prep star prospect charged in locker room theft.
- The poker world has been shaken with owners of three of the largest online poker sites being charged with bank fraud, illegal gambling offenses, and money laundering.
- The woman who falsely accused Duke lacrosse players of rape in 2006 has been indicted on a charge of first degree murder for the death of her boyfriend.
- Vancouver Canucks’ Torres’ hit is ‘right on the line’ but found to not have broken the ban against blindside hits to the head.
Tell us what you think! We would love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE!!