Weekly PULSEon January 25, 2011 at 7:56 PM
Posted In: Weekly PULSE
- UConn donor realizes 5 seasons too late that he can’t help pick the new football coach. Now he wants his money back.
- Judge orders former NFL player to hand over his championship ring to pay $130,000 to his ex-wife’s lawyer.
- New York Jets player annoyed by efforts going towards NFL’s new collective bargaining agreement - he just wants to play football and he is not alone.
- Sky Sports reprimanded two veteran Premier League commentators by taking them off air for making sexist remarks while mistakenly believing their microphones were off.
- Man sentenced (3 years later) for robbing ex-Celtic Antoine Walker.
- The brother of Baltimore Ravens safety Ed Reed remains missing after he fled from police and jumped into the Mississippi River on January 7.
Tell us what you think! We’d love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE !!!