on November 24, 2010 at 1:34 AM
Posted In: Weekly PULSE
- Another incident for Mayweather as his legal issues begin to mount.
- Buffalo Bills’ wide receiver Steve Johnson blames God for dropped pass on Twitter.
- Extra police officers and an anti-LeBron apparel ban are two of the measures intended to ensure a smooth night when the Miami Heat visit Cleveland on December 2.
- Lana Lawless’ suit puts gender in sports back in the spotlight.
- Derek Jeter’s latest contract negotiations with the New York Yankees might push the shortstop to another team (via the Sports Agent Blog).
- Shawn Merriman leaves San Diego and his old agency (CAA); however, he’ll probably be heading back to one of them.
- Steeler James Harrison urged by coach to change his style of play after receiving his fourth fine due to helmet to helmet hits.
- Eagles’ Asante Samuel was fined $40,000 for a helmet-to-helmet hit against former Sun Devil and current NY Giants wide receiver Derek Hagan.
Tell us what you think! We’d love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE !!!