Weekly PULSEon November 16, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Posted In: Weekly PULSE
- Desean Jackson compares the Philadelphia Eagles (led by Michael Vick) to pit bulls…
- Washington Redskins sign big contract extension with Donovan McNabb, but leave financial options open just in case.
- A report say Lakers’ Lamar Odom is suing the IRS over a 2007 tax deduction dispute.
- US and French officials are meeting to discuss cycling doping accusations including against Lance Armstrong.
- High school basketball players sue coach over alleged whippings (caution graphic video via ESPN).
- Three Southern Mississippi football players were shot leaving one paralyzed from the waist down during a nightclub brawl early Sunday morning in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
- Two suspects arrested in Southern Miss football shooting.
- Cam Newton source talks to the FBI (video).
- The latest on University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill football players and allegations of receiving cash benefits via the Sports Agent Blog.
Tell us what you think! We’d love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE !!!