on November 16, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Posted In: Weekly PULSE
- Erin Brokovich may head back to Hinkley for another lawsuit.
- Emma Watson once considered becoming She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named by quitting Harry Potter.
- Weezy was a no-show at the Wynn, but it turns out it was not by choice.
- An interesting (interested?) voice speaks up on the issue of drug legalization.
- Together again - Britney Spears’ parents reunite after an eight-year split.
- Apple has finally reached an agreement to sell the Beatles on iTunes. Don’t let me down, Steve Jobs.
- Gerard Butler (former lawyer) sues his ‘evil twin’ for trademark infringement.
- Comedy Central is being sued over South Park’s alleged copyright infringement of the well-known “What What (In The Butt)” music video.
- Great…not even Supreme Court Justice Breyer understands Facebook.
- Prince William is engaged to his longtime girlfriend. Should he get a prenup?
Tell us what you think! We’d love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE !!!