Weekly PULSEon October 6, 2010 at 8:07 AM
Posted In: Weekly PULSE
- Comedian and talk show host Ellen DeGeneres says she has an “obligation” to speak out against teen bullying.
- Singer Mario arrested for assaulting mother.
- NBC invests in Invidi Technologies Corp., a company that targets advertisements to set-top boxes based on location and other personal data that can be pulled from third party databases.
- The biggest rogue trading scandal in history, damages ordered at $6.7 billion.
- Was Ines Sainz asking for it? And what would taking up Hugh Hefner’s offer say about the situation?
- At least part of Don Johnson’s $51 million ruling is supposed to come out of billionaire and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban’s pockets.
- Kanye West to release upcoming album, also appears on national television without interrupting Taylor Swift!
- An extra sues Paramount for serious injuries sustained while working on the set of Transformers 3. She claims that Paramount was negligent.
- Nevada law may let chart-topping artist Bruno Mars off easy for alleged cocaine possession.
Tell us what you think! We’d love to hear your opinion.
Be sure to check in next Wednesday for the PULSE !!!