Weekly PULSEon September 12, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Posted In: Weekly PULSE
- Michaele Salahi, most famous for being the White House party crasher last year and current star of the Real Housewives of W.D.C., is being sued by her plastic surgeon for failing to pay her bills.
- Star of the Jersey Shore, The Situation, was denied Trademark rights in “The Situation” by the US PTO.
- DJ AM’s estate is being sued by the State of California for back taxes. The DJ allegedly owed more than $88,000 in unpaid taxes from 2006-2007 before he died.
- Jeremy London is set to testify against his alleged kidnapper who forced him to do drugs.
- Shelley Malil, one of the stars of “40-year Old Virgin” is on trial for stabbing his wife 20 times. He is claiming that he thought his wife was someone else.
- Michael Richards, most famous for playing Cramer on Seinfeld, is being sued for allegedly beating up a photographer.
- Rapper Petey Pablo was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon in an airport in North Carolina. Pablo is a felon and therefore was not allowed to carry a weapon, and apparently the gun he had on him was stolen as well. He posted the $50,000 bond and is on his way to the MTV Movie Awards.
- Izabella Miko, the star of “Coyote Ugly”, was able to obtain a restraining order against a fan for three years to keep him at least 100 yards away from her. The man has stalked Miko for a few years and even proposed to her in the Virgin Islands.
- Dr. Dre settled a $1.2 million lawsuit with Paramount over unpaid bills for studio time.
- Johnny Rotten, of the Sex Pistols, settled a lawsuit with a woman who claims he punched her back in 2008 over a hotel room.
- Sam Lutfi has been charged with stalking a new celebrity. Lutfi is most famous for his bizarre relationship with Britney Spears pre-conservatorship. A restraining order was issued against Lutfi to keep him away from Samuel Barth, an aspiring actor/model.
- Wesley Snipes, who is facing 3 years in prison for tax fraud, is now trying to get his accountant charged with perjury. Kenneth Starr, Snipes’ accountant, has pled guilty to stealing $20-50 million from his clients, wire fraud, and other crimes. Starr was a key witness against Snipes at his trial.
- Leonardo DiCaprio was granted a three-year restraining order against a woman who claims that she is carrying his child and is his wife.
- Mark Boone Jr., star of “Sons of Anarchy”, was arrested for beating up a cop after a routine traffic stop.
- T.I., discussed on last week’s PULSE, might lose his contract with AXE body spray after his arrest for possession of ecstasy. His contract with AXE was based on his trying to be a better role model.